your Twitter shares now
Commentary: Jeff Reeves lays out five reasons Twitter's stock is overvalued and will disappoint
• 10 countries where people smoke the most
• Cody: Best marijuana stocks to buy now
Greenspan says bubbles don’t end without ‘crunch’
• Here’s what Alan Greenspan is reading
How Apple could rebrand
a Casio as the iWatch
• Best walk-up music in baseball?
• Huawei's smartphone business looking brighter
Baja California becomes Mexico’s ‘Napa’
• How you can spot fake wine
• How tequila sales have doubled over decade
• In defense of soda, that American tradition
Yahoo Japan offers a link from the after-life
Lessons from a pilot after recent airplane crashes
Commercial pilot Patrick Smith says there may be changes in terms of sending commercial flights over war zones.
• How airline tragedies change our flying habits
• Poll: Will disasters make you rethink travel?
• Stocks to watch: Amazon, Cynk, Pandora
• El Pollo Loco shares to debut Friday
• Durable-goods orders seen up another month
• Xerox profit falls but tops estimates
• Stanley Black & Decker beats profit estimate
• Red flags as Pandora stock tanks
• Starbucks raises its outlook
• Trading Deck: 6 stocks to watch
• McDonald's Japan drops chicken from China
• London stocks rise | 5 notable European moves
• Japan stocks advance to six-month closing high
• BSkyB $8.3 billion deal to create 'Sky Europe'
• Diaper price-matching creates a big stink
Don’t rely on brand-name advisers alone for retirement
Making good financial decisions depends on more than just dealing with well-known and reputable firms, says Dan Moisand.
• How dying too rich can hurt you and your estate
6 ways new tax law aids sustainable retirement
RetireMentors: The Treasury and IRS surprise Robert Klein with taxpayer-friendly legislation addressing one of the most anxiety-provoking subjects for retirees.
7 career mistakes holding you back
Here’s what to do if you feel stuck in your job.
Russia firing into Ukraine, says U.S.
U.S. officials say Russia is firing artillery across its border at Ukrainian military positions.
• EU set to ban trading in Russia stocks: FT
How the hammer falls in China
A Chinese website shows who’s getting nabbed for corruption. Some read it out of curiosity, others out of fear, says Caixin Online.
• Chinese tycoon slammed for big Harvard gift
Shipping news you need to read
Is the Baltic Dry Index a harbinger of a major global economic slowdown?
Scotland may need to vote ‘yes’ to stay in EU
With the U.K. looking at leaving the EU, Scotland's best chance of staying in may be to choose independence in September's referendum, writes Darrell Delamaide.
• Emerging markets at 19-month high: Now what?
• 5 things to know on Saudi Arabia stock market
real estate and the ‘murder house’
Chinese real-estate firms are setting up databases on local “murder houses,” residences where a suicide, murder or other violent death took place.
• Yahoo Japan’s one-stop shop for the after-life
What are chances of Facebook hitting $100?
Based on options trading, a look at probabilities for stock hitting $100 at various points in the future.
• Facebook shares hit record on stellar earnings
- Loading more headlines...
Getting Started: A guide to investing»• How to buy stocks • How to buy bonds • How to buy mutual funds
• How to buy ETFs • How to buy options • How to buy hedge funds
• How to buy futures • How to buy commodities • How to buy annuities
• How to buy currencies • How to buy real estate
• How to buy private-company stock • How to find a financial planner